AC203 Ultra Deluxe Cruise and Land Tour
Relax and let the captain and crew take care of you.
In the mornings, relax on spacious decks and take in the sunshine. Moreover, refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. Then, explore Croatia’s finest destinations.
Spend eight unforgettable days cruising the north Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Start in Zagreb and end in Dubrovnik, visiting Plitvice Lakes, Trogir, Krka, Hvar, Vis, Korcula, and more.
Furthermore, savor delicious cuisine, beautiful islands, and the cleanest seawater.
And then you still have time to explore on your own.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: ZAGREB
Day 2: ZAGREB
Day 3: ZAGREB – PLITVICE LAKES NP – SPLIT
Day 4: ARRIVAL AT SPLIT (WR, D)
Day 5: SPLIT – TROGIR (NP Krka excursion) (B, L)
Day 6: TROGIR – STARI GRAD, Monday (B, L)
Day 7: STARI GRAD – HVAR – VIS (B, L)
Day 8: VIS – BIŠEVO – KORČULA (B, L)
Day 9: KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO (Oyster Tasting) (B, L, T, CD)
Day 10: SLANO – ELAPHITI ISLANDS – DUBROVNIK, Friday (B, L)
Day 11: DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE (B)
- ALL PRIVATE and ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDES AND DRIVERS
- VAT TAX INCLUDED
- 24hr concierge and in Croatia assistance
- Private transfer from Zagreb hotel to Zagreb Airport
- 2 nights Zagreb, 4* hotel, bb basis
- Private guided walking tour of Zagreb
- Private transfer from Split to Zagreb, with optional en-route stop to Plitvice Lakes National Park (entrance tickets not included)
- 1 night Split, 4* hotel, bb basis
- Assistance with your luggage and transfer to the Deluxe cruise
- 7 nights cruise from Split to Dubrovnik
- Supreme category ship in a cabin with private bathroom, air conditioning & LCD TV
- Departure shared transfer from port to Dubrovnik airport/hotel on the last day
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses
- Captain's dinner and Welcome dinner
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruits are available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen, and towels midweek
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- City tours of Split, Trogir, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik
- Guided tour and entrance to Krka National Park and Mljet National Park
- Oyster tasting in Ston
- Entrance to Blue Cave to be paid on the spot: up to $16 per person (depending on the season)
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Port tax + Tourist tax $44 net per person (to be paid by invoice).
- Entrance Fees
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and/or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar, etc.)
- Tips and porterage services
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between May - October
- Double occupancy cabins, Solo traveler with supplement
- price starting at $3143 per person
- Price and availability subject to change