Adventures Croatia will make every effort to work with you on adjusting your itinerary, so please don’t hesitate to discuss any aspect of your booking with us.
– After we have agreed upon the itinerary and you express your desire to want book your travel with us, Adventures Croatia will send you an invoice for 50% deposit.
– The deposits are partly non-refundable since we pay most of our partners and guides in advance to ensure best quality and availability.
– The balance of your payment is due 45 days before your arrival.
– For payments, we accept wire transfer and major credit cards through our secure payment gateway (Visa, MasterCard).
– If you are booking less than 4 weeks before your arrival, payment in full is required.
– After we receive the deposit, we will issue you a confirmation of receipt of payment for your package.
– After we receive a balance payment, we will send you an INFO sheet as a pdf document providing all the contact information, times of departures and other necessary information
- After finalizing your itinerary, your deposit is due immediately upon receipt of Deposit Invoice from Adventures Croatia (50% of program price).
- The balance is due no later than 45 days prior to departure).
- We accept payment via credit card or wire transfer only.
- We are not responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur, such as changes, additional expenses and cancellations due to weather conditions, ferryboat schedule changes and other changes beyond our control.
In case of cancellations, following cancellation conditions will be applied:
- 90 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund minus a $350 (per person) administrative fee and any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable airfare, cruise or hotel deposits).
- 46-89 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price.
- 45 days or less will be subject to 100% of program price.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Adventures Croatia highly recommends travel insurance. Please contact us for a quote.
- Valid US Passport is required for entry into Croatia and surrounding countries.
- Please have your passports with you on excursions crossing into surrounding countries/border crossings.
Penalties and fees imposed by our suppliers may be additional and, if imposed, will be deducted from the above refunds. A change of trip date or change of travel destination(s) may be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees may apply.
Limits on Responsibility
Adventures Croatia acts solely as agents for the client with respect to all transportation, hotel and other tour arrangements. In that capacity Adventures Croatia neither assumes nor bears any responsibility or liability for any injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity arising in connection with the services of any airplane, train, ship, automobile, motor coach, carriage, or other conveyance, or the actions of any third-party involved in carrying the traveler or in affecting these tours. Adventures Croatia is not responsible for damages, additional expenses, or any other losses due to cancellation, delay or other changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike, war, civil disturbances, acts or threats of terrorism, travel warnings or bans, termination or suspension of war risks or other carrier insurance, quarantine, acts of God or other causes beyond its control. All such losses must be borne by the traveler, and tour rates provide for arrangements only for the time stated. Adventures Croatia is not responsible for delays, changes or cancellation costs due to incorrect, incomplete or expired traveler documents. In the event of cancellation, delay or rescheduling mandated by any of the aforesaid causes beyond Adventures Croatia’s control, the passenger shall have the option of accepting in lieu of the original tour such rescheduled tour or other substituted tour(s) as may be offered, or else, receiving a refund of as much of such advance tour expenditures as Adventures Croatia can recover on the traveler’s behalf from carriers, third-party tour vendors, etc., but Adventures Croatia shall not have any obligation or liability to the traveler beyond the foregoing. Adventures Croatia reserves the right to make alterations to the tours itinerary and to substitute hotels, vehicles, ships, or activities if this is required. Adventures Croatia reserves the right to cancel, delay, or reschedule any tour prior to departure and, so long as this is not due to any of the aforesaid causes beyond our control, the passenger shall be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid to that point if he/she so desires, less any non-refundable deposits or uncollectible expenses incurred
In addition and without limitation, Adventures Croatia is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time.
We strongly recommend purchasing comprehensive travel insurance (including trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption, and baggage insurance) once a trip has been booked. Health, accident, and emergency evacuation insurance are also strongly recommended. Detailed information will be provided upon receipt of a deposit, or upon request.
Credit Card payments
Our quotes are in US Dollar, unless otherwise noted. If quoted in EU, payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.