AC105 Deluxe Cruise and Croatia Tour
Are you ready to cruise along the charming Croatian coastline and islands?
Moreover, you’ll enjoy exciting gastronomical and sightseeing experiences. In addition to Dubrovnik, you’ll visit Korčula, Metković, Split, Krka Waterfalls, Šibenik, Zadar, Rab, Opatija, and Zagreb!
Enjoy an 11-day vacation starting with a superior deluxe cruise then a custom land tour.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: DUBROVNIK – KORČULA (L)
Departure at 1 pm toward Korčula, with a swim stop and lunch on board. Korčula Town is commonly referred to be a “miniature Dubrovnik,” because of its medieval stone ramparts and towers. Overnight in Korčula.
Day 2: KORČULA – METKOVIĆ (B, L, CD)
Today, discover one of the last remaining wetland deltas in Europe. Cruise to Metković, on the banks of the river Neretva after which the delta is named. The Captain’s dinner with live entertainment on board is scheduled for this evening. Overnight in Metković.
Day 3: METKOVIĆ – SPLIT (B, L)
From Metković the cruise continues toward Split, the capital of the Dalmatia region, the second-largest city in Croatia with the famous Diocletian’s palace, a UNESCO protected heritage site, chosen by the Roman Emperor Diocletian as a retirement spot! Upon arrival, a local guide takes you for a walk through the historic and buzzing old town center and to the market. Overnight in Split.
Day 4: SPLIT – KRKA WATERFALLS / ŠIBENIK (B, T, D)
Wine and waterfalls! Walkthrough the Krka Waterfalls National Park and visit “Skradinski Buk.” Jaw-droppingly beautiful, this is the most popular of the Krka waterfalls. The afternoon destination is Šibenik, a town situated in the very central part of Croatia’s Adriatic coast. Dinner on board and overnight in Šibenik.
Day 5: ŠIBENIK – ZADAR (B, L)
After breakfast, leave for Zadar, the oldest university town in Croatia, famous for its rich historical heritage of world importance. Enjoy the old town, and the waterfront and listen to the sounds of the Sea Organ! Overnight in Zadar.
Day 6: ZADAR – RAB ISLAND (B, L, T)
Departure towards Rab, known as the “island of love” and old the town of the same name. Overnight in Rab.
Day 7: RAB ISLAND – OPATIJA (B, L)
The famous Opatija Riviera is often compared to the French Riviera and the magnificent views of it from the sea follow ahead. Overnight in the port of Opatija.
Day 8: OPATIJA (B)
Breakfast on board and disembark the Deluxe cruise in Opatija Time at leisure to explore the town on your own and overnight in Opatija
Day 9: ZAGREB
Unveil the secrets behind the old facades, discover the hidden courtyards and revive the stories from the past. We'll give you a completely new perspective of Zagreb City. Walking tour of Zagreb starts with the main square Ban Jelačić, Cathedral, Tkalčićeva street, the Stone Gate, Upper Town, the historical center of the city, St. Mark's Church with the famed multi-colored roof. Using funicular, close to the Lotrščak Tower, you can go down to the Lower town to see a part of famous Ilica street, the Croatian National Theatre, University, and more. Meeting with your driver for a private transfer from Opatija to Zagreb Time at leisure and overnight in Zagreb OPTIONAL: During your transfer from Zagreb to Opatija a detour for a visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park (visit on your own
Day 10: ZAGREB
Meeting with your guide for a private walking tour of Old Town Zagreb. (entrance fees not included) Time at leisure to explore Zagreb's dazzling parks and tree-lined streets that take the edge off from urban noise. Overnight in Zagreb.
Day 11: ZAGREB
Breakfast at the hotel and check out Private transfer from your hotel in Zagreb to Zagreb Airport
AC105: Deluxe Cruise and Land – Dubrovnik to Opatija to Zagreb package includes:
- ALL PRIVATE and ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDES AND DRIVERS
- VAT TAX INCLUDED
- 24hr concierge and in Croatia assistance
- 7-night cruise in deluxe or deluxe superior air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik harbor
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Three-course lunch daily + cheese and salad bar
- Captain's dinner with live entertainment
- A drink with lunch onboard
- Complimentary water
- Complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Professional Tour manager
- Visitors' taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Guided walking tours of towns: Korčula, Split, Zadar, Rab & Opatija
- Barge excursion & visit of museum Narona in Metković
- Wine tasting & light tapas lunch in Bibich winery
- Rab cake tasting in Rab
- Krka National Park entrance fee
- No additional fees on arrival except gratuities!
- Private transfer from Opatija to Zagreb in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights in a 4* in Zagreb, double room, BB basis
- English speaking guide for a private walking tour of Zagreb (entrance fees not included) max 2 hours
- Private transfer from Zagreb-to-Zagreb Airport in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and/or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar, etc.)
- Tips and porterage services
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between May - October
- Double occupancy cabins, Solo traveler with supplement
- price starting at $3712 per person
- Price and availability subject to change