Beside the special location that offers a breathtaking view to the heart of the old city, island of Lokrum and fortress of Lovrijenac from each and every room, special care was taken in choosing the interior’s furniture and decorations. A collection of antique pieces of furniture was brought from all parts of Croatia, providing not only the touch of a rich and diverse history and closeness to major European cultures that made mark in the glorious history of Dubrovnik’s republic, but also an experience for the guests with refined taste and lifestyle as well.
Over 400 square meters of living space of the villa are divided on three floors.
First floor presents a dining area connected with „saloča”- seating area with fireplace. Museum quality furniture fills the villa for you to enjoy. Over 100 year old secession dining room offers royal treatment since it was made for the Emperor Frantz Joseph’s court lady in Vienna. Monogrammed tablecloths, porcelain from the period when Rosenthal made his second edition of China will bring you back to a time of value and quality.
There is also a piano in the dining room which can make your relaxing moments fabulous but also make the dining experience special – all under Murano chandeliers.
A gourmet kitchen, office area and a wine cellar are available on the ground level.
Second floor consists of 2 very spacious apartments (each 70 square meters) with city and sea view.
Apartment One gives a flavor of Austrian culture combining antique bidermaier seating area with a new “Grange” bedroom. In accordance with the highest standards of taste, fashion and style, the bedding, pillows, towels, carpets and details in the room were carefully selected in the finest stores in USA and brought to Dubrovnik to awake and enrich the time of the Republic. A spacious bathroom with Villeroy-Boch elements will please all demands. Both bathtub and shower are provided, made for you to enjoy aromatherapy or just pure relaxation after busy day. According to your wish, a special “body collection” can be prescribed by a certified pharmacist-aroma therapist, personally tailored for you and your private needs.
Apartment Two is furnished with antique cherry wood Louis XIV style, golden leafed bedroom, original local artist’s paintings, small reading area and a beautiful spacious bathroom. This apartment will give a flavor of Napoleon’s days in Dubrovnik with an eloquent French elegance presented in a “Croatian way”. Just ideal for newlyweds, couples and romance.
Third floor offers an attic apartment with breathtaking view. The apartment is furnished in Italian style with Persian antique carpets and has a separate dressing room. The bathroom is very spacious with big round bathtub. Over 100 square meters of living space will make your stay enjoyable. There is a possibility of an extra bed upon request. The experience of the city from the terrace will make a lasting impression to take home with you.
There is 400 square meters of a Mediterranean 3-leveled garden, planted with orange trees, lemon trees, olive trees, rosemary, camellias and lavenders surrounding a heated Jacuzzi for 6. There is also an outside kitchen placed under the “Glorijet”- a traditional terrace covered with red tile roof, providing an authentic Mediterranean outdoor living. The kitchen is fully equipped with gourmet utilities, lightened by the handmade bronze chandelier. Handmade stone dining tables, under the stainless steel “pergola”, nicely blend tradition, craftsmanship, past, present and future in the art of living. The whole idea of your vacation experience is personally tailored to approach each and every one of you, cherishing your uniqueness and individual needs.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 luxury suites
- 3 bathrooms,
- outdoor Jacuzzi for up to 6 pax
Services and amenities included:
- All room with AC heating/cooling
- Wireless internet
- TV, SAT TV, DVD in all rooms
- No smoking /pet free facility
- Breakfast from the local market with fresh, organically grown ingredients will be offered daily. All members of staff are a part of the same family that will be at your service all the time.
- Daily cleaning
- Daily laundry service
- Concierge on disposal: to arrange all requested services and to give the best insight of the region.
- Use of the pool, gym, sauna, hammam is available at the nearby 5* hotel, only five minutes walking.
- During summer period on disposal sunbed on public beach Banje.
Special services on request:
Our approach to this part of service is oriented to satisfy your mind, body and cultural needs:
- Chef – as a part of “body detoxifying” approach, we would suggest you to try special traditional Dalmatian cuisine. Recipes are specific for this part of our country, some of which available only for a treasured guest at our homes, not modified for the mass market. This way of preparing food can be included in the “Weight” program, consisting of seven days of Dalmatian diet, learning how to prepare the food and taking recipes home.
- Aromatherapy – appointments with certified therapist and pharmacist.
- Massage therapy – by appointment.
- Stress management and a weight loss program by the certified physician.
- Chef on disposal for additional meals.
- Transfers from the airport.
- Tailor made programs: Trips around Dubrovnik region and nearby countries.
- Boat/luxury yachts and car rentals.
- References to local ophthalmologist, dentist and medical assistance of any kind, fast and reliable.
- Foreign newspapers and magazines
- Airport: Dubrovnik 22 km
- Ferry: Gruž port 15 min drive
- Motorway: A1 Highway 85 km
- Beach: 300 m
- Restaurant: 30 m
- Bar: 30 m
- Shop: 100 m
- 2 min walk away from the city centre-Stradun street