AC204 Ultra Deluxe Cruise and Land
Relax and let the captain and crew take care of you.
In the mornings, relax on spacious decks and take in the sunshine. Moreover, refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. Then, explore Croatia’s finest destinations.
Spend eight unforgettable days cruising the north Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Start in Dubrovnik and end in Zagreb, visiting Slano, Mljet, Korcula, Vis, Hvar, Split, and Plitvice Lakes.
Furthermore, savor delicious cuisine, beautiful islands, and the cleanest seawater.
And then you still have time to explore on your own.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: DUBROVNIK ARRIVAL (WR, D)
Day 2: DUBROVNIK – ELAPHITI ISLANDS – SLANO (Oyster tasting) (B, L, T, CD)
Day 3: SLANO – MLJET – KORČULA (B, L)
Day 4: KORČULA – BIŠEVO – VIS (B, L)
Day 5: VIS – HVAR – STARI GRAD, Wednesday (B, L)
Day 6: STARI GRAD – TROGIR (NP Krka excursion) (B, L)
Day 7: TROGIR – SPLIT (B, L)
Day 8: SPLIT DEPARTURE (B)
Day 9: ZAGREB
Day 10: ZAGREB
- 7 nights cruise in a deluxe cabin with an en-suite bathroom
- Supreme category ship in a cabin with private bathroom, Air conditioning & LCD TV
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses
- Captain's dinner and Welcome dinner
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruits are available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen, and towels midweek
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- departure shared transfer from Dubrovnik port to Dubrovnik airport
- Private transfer from Split to Zagreb with an en-route stop in Plitvice Lakes National Park in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- 2 nights in a 4* hotel in Zagreb, double room, BB basis
- English speaking guide for a private walking city tour of Zagreb (entrance fees not included)
- Private transfer from Zagreb-to-Zagreb Airport in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- City tours of Dubrovnik, Korčula, Hvar, Trogir and Split
- Guided tour and entrance to Mljet National Park and Krka National Park
- Oyster tasting in Ston
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Port tax + Tourist tax $44 net per person (to be paid by invoice).
- Entrance Fees
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and/or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar, etc.)
- Tips and porterage services
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between May - October
- Double occupancy cabins, Solo traveler with supplement
- price starting at $2995 per person
- Price and availability subject to change