Reviews on Travel in Croatia
- Conde Nast Traveler devoted its April 2012 issue to the Croatian coast and its “prestigious award in the category of the most beautiful islands in the world.”
- Food and Travel Magazine invites readers to explore “this maritime city with beautiful places, superb markets and gastro offer.”
- Fodor’s says, “Truffles and towns on hills are in vogue in Croatia.”
- CNN reports, “Dalmatian coast has established a reputation for being the French Riviera of the east.”
- Sherman’s Travel Top Ten, “Off the Path Wine Regions”
- Lonely Planet, “Top Region’s 2012”
- National Geographic Traveler, “Best of the World 2012”
- New York Times Travel, “The 45 Places To Go in 2012”
- Anthony Bourdain, was so impressed by the sumptuous cuisine he declared, “The next big thing is Croatia.”
Perhaps that’s why celebrities like Steven Spielberg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Clint Eastwood, Bill Gates, Prince Harry,Beyonce and Jay Z have all visited and enjoyed the ethereal coastline, rich cuisine, and cultural heritage of this incredible region.
With beauty unparalleled, Dalmatia has risen to the top of everyone’s “must see” travel destinations that will leave you with a lifetime of exquisite memories.
Written by Pamela Robinson