“I’m a savvy traveler and can book everything myself online, so why would I work with a travel specialist?”
Every now and then, someone interested in traveling to Croatia and the surrounding countries contacts us for information about our services but says, “We’re in the planning stages, so we’re not ready to book anything just yet.”
I understand their hesitation, especially in today’s world of COVID and so many things in flux. The dream of taking a trip again has likely been circling in their minds for some time, and maybe they’ve been perusing the Internet looking for answers and information and thinking about booking on their own.
There are many “travelers” floating around in cyberspace with vacation ideas, opinions, and “information” and these ideas are free, so why not?
Free is good, as long as the answers you get are reliable ones… which fit your travel interests, budget, style, pace, need for getting off the beaten path, access to exclusives, desire to experience the real authentic charm, avoiding crowds… not to mention, the need for safety and navigating through COVID rules and restrictions?
How will you know if the answers you find online are accurate and have real value? Who are the sources? What are their qualifications? What if you don’t even know the right questions to ask? Will you then be able to get the right answers?
I am a firm believer in getting professional advice—the right kind. A good advisor can open up worlds of ideas to you that you may never have thought of before. Ask any professional and you’ll get that same answer, as professionals who are not fools fully realize their own value, as well as others’.
Here are just a few of the benefits of working with a travel SPECIALIST;
- Adventures Croatia has over 30 years of travel experience in Croatia and the surrounding countries – REAL EXPERIENCE, living and playing in the region – means real knowledge, which ensures you experience an AMAZING TRIP…
- Great accommodations! We have access to rooms and rates that you do not. We have relationships with all the best properties, and due to our volume, you will benefit from getting VIP preferred room status. If you book on your own, you will likely get “run-of-house” rooms.
- We have offices in both Croatia and California which means you will have easy access to our team here or there!
- We deal with exchange rates and wire transfers, which means you will pay a fixed price without any price fluxation.
- Our team is in Croatia 2-3 times per year! We are personally inspecting new hotels, excursions, and experiences, to be sure our clients have access to the best.
- Our travelers have 24 hrs support from our Ground Team in-country, so if anything goes awry, we are there to fix the situation and assist you in any way.
- Because we are Licensed, Accredited Travel Professionals, with access to Industry ONLY net rates, this means, you pay the same for your trip whether we coordinate all logistics and aspects, or you do…
- It costs you nothing extra to have us do all the work!
- All you have to do is ENJOY!