Croatian Charms – Small Group Tour
This 9-day Small Group, Guaranteed Departure tour through Croatia is ideal for Foodies and History Buffs, too. The itinerary is well thought out to give you an insight into the Croatian way of life.
Join your newfound friends on a journey from Zagreb, to Opatija, and on to Pula, Rovinj, Motovun, Plitvice Lakes, Zadar, Split, Trogir, Ston, and finishing in Dubrovnik.
Skradin Wine Experience, Dubrovnik, Plitvice lakes, Truffle tasting
Recommended for food and wine lovers!
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: ZAGREB (D)
Day 2: ZAGREB – OPATIJA (B, D)
Day 3: OPATIJA - PULA - ROVINJ - MOTOVUN - OPATIJA (B, T)
Day 4: OPATIJA – PLITVICE LAKES (B, D)
Day 5: PLITVICE LAKES – ZADAR – SPLIT (B, T)
Day 6: SPLIT & TROGIR Sightseeing (B, L)
Day 7: SPLIT – STON – DUBROVNIK (B, T, D)
Day 8: DUBROVNIK (B)
Day 9: DUBROVNIK (B)
- This package includes:
- Transfers as per itinerary in modern motor-coach / van with A/C
- Professional tour manager during the entire trip
- Welcome drink and info meeting on arrival
- 8 breakfasts in 4* Hotels, except 3* on Plitvice lakes & city taxes
- 4 dinners in hotel restaurants
- 4 high-quality gourmet experiences in wineries and local restaurants as per itinerary (Zigante Truffles / Bibich winery/restaurant Tragos / Pelješac winery)
- Sightseeing of Zagreb, Zadar, Dubrovnik, Trogir, Split, entrances: Pula Colosseum, Diocletian Palace Split, the Franciscan monastery in Dubrovnik, Plitvice lakes
- Local airport transfers on day 1 and day 9
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and/or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar, etc.)
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between March - October
- Double occupancy, Solo traveler with supplement
- price starting at $1950 per person, double occupancy
- Price and availability subject to change