Croatian Charms – Small Group Tour
This 9-day Small Group, Guaranteed Departure tour through Croatia is ideal for Foodies and History Buffs, too. The itinerary is well thought out to give you an insight into the Croatian way of life.
Join your newfound friends on a journey from Zagreb, to Opatija, and on to Pula, Rovinj, Motovun, Plitvice Lakes, Zadar, Split, Trogir, Ston, and finishing in Dubrovnik.
Skradin Wine Experience, Dubrovnik, Plitvice lakes, Truffle tasting
Recommended for food and wine lovers!
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: ZAGREB (D)
Day 2: ZAGREB – OPATIJA (B, D)
Day 3: OPATIJA - PULA - ROVINJ - MOTOVUN - OPATIJA (B, T)
Day 4: OPATIJA – PLITVICE LAKES (B, D)
Day 5: PLITVICE LAKES – ZADAR – SPLIT (B, T)
Day 6: SPLIT & TROGIR Sightseeing (B, L)
Day 7: SPLIT – STON – DUBROVNIK (B, T, D)
Day 8: DUBROVNIK (B)
Day 9: DUBROVNIK (B)
- All transfers as per itinerary (arrival transfer from the local airport to the hotel and departure transfer from the hotel to the local airport)
- professional tour manager
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 8 overnights with breakfast in 4* hotels & city taxes
- 4 dinners in hotel restaurants
- 4 high-quality gourmet experiences in wineries and local restaurants as per itinerary (Truffles tasting/Hinterland winery/restaurant Tragos / Pelješac winery)
- sightseeing of Zagreb, Opatija, Rovinj, Plitvice Lakes, Zadar, Trogir, Split, Dubrovnik
- entrances: Diocletian Palace Split, the Franciscan monastery in Dubrovnik, Pula Amphitheatre, Plitvice lakes
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and/or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar, etc.)
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between March - October
- Double occupancy, Solo traveler with supplement
- price starting at $2470 per person, double occupancy
- Price and availability subject to change