Active Travel Honeymoon in Croatia
Experience gorgeous world-class hotels or charming boutique cottages with tranquil spas, private champagne dinners serving regional foods, and popular bars and nightclubs hopping with excitement.
Moreover, private guided tours of ancient cities with monuments, museums, and galleries await at every turn. Find cultural beauty, charming little shops, and delicious restaurants to entertain and delight.
Furthermore, along with outdoor adventure, spend time with fun activities for two. As well as snorkeling in crystal clear inlets, there’s time for soaking up the sun. Along with hiking lavender-scented trails or kayaking along the coves of the islands.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1 Arrival to Zagreb
Day 2 Zagreb – Plitvice Lakes National Park – Island Rab
Day 3 Rab Island
Day 4 Island Rab – Island Pag
Day 5 Island Pag
Day 6 Modrić Cave – Zadar
Day 7 Zadar – Krka National Park – Split
On its green path, you'll find the River Krka and its seven falls, the last one being the amazing Skradinski Buk. Thanks to the constant process of travertine building, the Krka River is a karst phenomenon, carving a spectacular canyon on its 70 kilometers journey from the foothills of the Dinara mountains to the amazing estuary under the walls of historic Šibenik. Walk the winding wooden paths through the main park area, take a swim under the waterfalls and visit the ethno museum housed in one of the old mills at Skradinski Buk. Upon arrival to Split check into one of Dalmatia's most exciting and fashionable boutique hotels, standing in place of a refurbished factory built almost 100 years ago. Within steps of the ancient city of Split, you can now enjoy old-world charm and state-of-the-art luxury. The hotel features comfortable and modern rooms, a cozy wellness area, a dining room, and a lobby bar with a view of the city life of Split. Enjoy your honeymoon afternoon at your leisure.
Day 8 Split – Cetina River
Day 9 Split – Hvar Island
Day 10 Hvar – Vis Island
Day 11 Hvar - Dubrovnik
Day 12 Dubrovnik - Konavle
Day 13 Dubrovnik
- Available from May through September
- Private Journey for 2-8 Persons Maximum
- Travel packages/prices are based on number of passengers traveling and dates of travel
- Hotels are not guaranteed until confirmed
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between late May - September
- Double occupancy, Solo traveler with supplement
- Customizable! Make this your own, custom experience
- The 13-day tour, as listed, starting price is $4550 per person, double occupancy
- Price and availability are subject to change based on travel dates, availability, hotels