AC202 Ultra Deluxe Cruise and Land
Relax and let the captain and crew take care of you.
In the mornings, relax on spacious decks and take in the sunshine. Moreover, refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. Then, explore Croatia’s finest destinations.
Spend eight unforgettable days cruising the north Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Start in Zagreb and end in Split, visiting Plitvice Lakes, Krka, Sibenik, Galesnjak, Zadar, Hvar, Bol, and more.
Furthermore, savor delicious cuisine, beautiful islands, and the cleanest seawater.
And then you still have time to explore on your own.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: ZAGREB
Unveil the secrets behind the old facades, discover the hidden courtyards and revive the stories from the past. We'll give you a completely new perspective of Zagreb City. Arrival in Zagreb and a meeting with your driver for a private transfer to your hotel in Zagreb Time at leisure and an overnight
Day 2: ZAGREB
Meet with your guide for a private walking city tour of Zagreb Time at leisure and overnight at the hotel
Day 3: ZAGREB – PLITVICE LAKES NP – SPLIT
Plitvice Lakes National Park is Croatia’s best-known national park and the only one of eight that is listed on the UNESCO List of World Heritage sites. The main attractions of this park are the 16 small lakes joined by waterfalls created by the sedimentation of travertine, a particular type of limestone. This national park encompasses the source of the river Korana, located in the area surrounded by dense forests of beech, fir, and spruce. There are also several caves in the park, as well as springs and flowering meadows. Meeting with your driver for a private transfer from Zagreb to Split with en-route stop in Plitvice Lakes National Park area for a visit on your own. The final drive to Split will follow, time at leisure and an overnight in Split
Day 4: ARRIVAL AT SPLIT (WR, D)
You will be transferred from your Split hotel to the harbor, where embarkation begins at 1:00 pm. Get settled in your cabin before attending a Welcome Reception followed by dinner this evening.
Day 5: SPLIT – NP KRKA – ŠIBENIK (B, L)
Depart from Split early in the morning towards Šibenik. After lunch disembarks in Šibenik and takes the bus to visit Krka National Park. Its magnificent waterfalls, including the famous waterfall Skradinski Buk, are one of Croatia’s most famous sights. After the sightseeing tour, we will return to Šibenik, a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage. Set out on a walking tour of Šibenik historical center and visit one of the most beautiful Renaissance Cathedrals of the Adriatic. Your night is at leisure in town.
Day 6: ŠIBENIK – GALEŠNJAK – ZADAR (B, L)
Leaving Šibenik early in the morning we set sail for Galešnjak, a typical small Dalmatian island, where you can enjoy a swim stop in one of the secluded bays. Enjoy lunch while we cruise into Zadar harbor in the afternoon. Set out on a walking tour of Zadar historical center and admire the old walls and Port Gate built in the 16th century. Visit the Square of the Five Wells, the Church of St. Donat, the Roman Forum, and the largest cathedral in Dalmatia, St. Anastasia. If there is a breeze, enjoy the sea organ, an amazing art installation. Overnight in Zadar.
Day 7: ZADAR – SALI – NP KORNATI – PRIMOŠTEN (B, L)
Morning departure for Sali, a tourist town on Dugi Otok surrounded by hills, fields, bays, and islets. Enjoy swimming in one of the secluded bays. We set sail for the National Park Kornati, comprised of 89 unforgettable islands, islets, and reefs. The Kornati National Park is often mentioned as a “nautical paradise” and a rich marine ecosystem. Afterward, we continue to Primošten built on a hill and dominated by the parish Church of St. George which was built in 1485. Your evening is at leisure in town.
Day 8: PRIMOŠTEN – VIS (B, L, CD)
We will have an early morning cruise towards the island of Vis, once a strategic naval Yugoslav base and closed to the public. Due to this isolation, Vis has a special charm – “the Mediterranean as it once was” making it really interesting to visit. Upon arrival in the town of Vis join the walking tour to visit the remains of the Roman thermal place and views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae situated along the waterfront. Tonight, enjoy Captain’s dinner onboard.
Day 9: VIS – BIŠEVO – HVAR – STARI GRAD (B, L)
We will have an early morning cruise towards the small island of Biševo to visit the Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of our visit will depend on those conditions, however, you will be notified of this on time. Enjoy a relaxing cruise as we sail towards the island of Hvar, with a swim stop in one of the secluded bays. Hvar is a favorite holiday destination for international celebrities, but it’s also, a charming seaside town with 8 centuries of architecture. On a walking tour visit the old town with the picturesque little streets and the first public theatre in Europe. We will continue towards Stari Grad on Hvar Island, the sunniest Adriatic island. The famous Stari Grad Field is the oldest in Croatia and the best-preserved example of the ancient Greek system of agriculture. It is a part of world heritage protected by UNESCO. Overnight in Stari Grad.
Day 10: STARI GRAD – BOL (Wine tasting) – SPLIT (B, L, T)
In the morning we will continue towards our final island destination - the island of Brač where swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia – Golden Horn near Bol – whose pebbles shift from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change in shape. Join the visit to a winery where you will have a guided winery tour to learn more about Dalmatian wines and enjoy a Wine tasting. We arrive in Split in the afternoon. This UNESCO World Heritage city bases the city center in and around the stunning Diocletian’s Palace, the Roman emperor Diocletian’s retirement palace from 295–305 AD. Stroll through the palace basement filled with market stalls and outside experience the historical architecture of this beautiful palace. See the remnants of Split`s Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, Jupiter`s temple, the Peristyle, and many other unique sites. Overnight in Split.
Day 11: SPLIT DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, it’s time to disembark. You will be transferred to Split airport or your Split hotel.
AC202 – 3 Day Land Tour and 8 Day Ultra Deluxe Cruise package includes:
- ALL PRIVATE and ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDES AND DRIVERS
- VAT TAX INCLUDED
- 24hr concierge and in Croatia assistance
- Private transfer from Zagreb Airport to your hotel in Zagreb in a modern, air-conditioned car
- 2 nights in Hotel 4*, in Zagreb, double room, BB basis
- English speaking guide for a private walking city tour of Zagreb
- Private transfer from Zagreb to Split with an optional stop in Plitvice Lakes NP in a modern, air-conditioned car
- 1 night in Hotel 4* in Split, double room, BB basis
- Assistance with your luggage and transfer to the Deluxe cruise
- 7 nights cruise in a deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Supreme category ship in a cabin with private bathroom, air conditioning & LCD TV
- Arrival / departure shared transfer from airport or hotel to Split port and back on the first and last day
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses
- Captain's dinner and Welcome dinner
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruits are available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen, and towels midweek
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- City tours of Šibenik, Zadar, Vis, Hvar and Split
- Guided tour and entrance to Krka National Park
- Wine Tasting in Bol
- Entrance to Blue Cave to be paid on the spot: up to $16 per person (depending on the season)
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Port tax + Tourist tax $44 net per person (to be paid by invoice).
- Entrance Fees
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and/or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar, etc.)
- Tips and porterage services
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between May - October
- Double occupancy cabins, Solo traveler with supplement
- price starting at $2995 per person
- Price and availability subject to change