AC201 Ultra Deluxe Cruise and Land
Relax and let the captain and crew take care of you.
In the mornings, relax on spacious decks and take in the sunshine. Moreover, refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. Then, explore Croatia’s finest destinations.
Spend eight unforgettable days cruising the north Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Start in Zagreb and end in Split, visiting Plitvice Lakes, Stari Grad, Hvar, Korcula, and more.
Furthermore, savor delicious cuisine, beautiful islands, and the cleanest seawater.
And then you still have time to explore on your own.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: ZAGREB
Day 2: ZAGREB
Day 3: ZAGREB – PLITVICE LAKES NP – SPLIT
Day 4: ARRIVAL AT SPLIT (WR, D)
Day 5: SPLIT – STARI GRAD (B, L)
Day 6: STARI GRAD – HVAR – KORČULA (Wine tasting) (B, L, T)
Day 7: KORČULA – DUBROVNIK (B, L)
Day 8: DUBROVNIK – MLJET (B, L)
Day 9: MLJET – PUČIŠĆA (B, L, CD)
Day 10: PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ – SPLIT (B, L)
Day 11: SPLIT DEPARTURE (B)
- ALL PRIVATE and ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDES AND DRIVERS
- VAT TAX INCLUDED
- 24hr concierge and in Croatia assistance
- Private transfer from Zagreb Airport to your hotel in Zagreb in a modern, air-conditioned car
- 2 nights in Hotel 4*, in Zagreb, double room, BB basis
- English speaking guide for a private walking city tour of Zagreb
- Private transfer from Zagreb to Split with an optional stop in Plitvice Lakes NP in a modern, air-conditioned car
- 1 night in Hotel 4* in Split, double room, BB basis
- Assistance with your luggage and transfer to the Deluxe cruise
- 7 nights cruise in a deluxe cabin with an en-suite bathroom
- Supreme category ship in a cabin with private bathroom, Air conditioning & LCD TV
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses
- Captain's dinner and Welcome dinner
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruits are available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen, and towels midweek
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- departure shared transfer from Dubrovnik port to Dubrovnik airporT
- City tours of Split, Hvar, Korčula and Dubrovnik
- Guided tour and entrance to Mljet National Park
- Wine tasting in Korčula
- Omiš & Cetina River Excursion - riverboat ride, snack in Radman
- Mills (prosciutto, cheese, homemade bread, wine, water) - $31 per person
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Port tax + Tourist tax $44 net per person (to be paid by invoice).
- Entrance Fees
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and/or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar, etc.)
- Tips and porterage services
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between May - October
- Double occupancy cabins, Solo traveler with supplement
- price starting at $3081 per person
- Price and availability subject to change