AC109 Deluxe Cruise on Dalmatian Coast
Relax and let the captain and crew take care of you.
In the mornings, relax on spacious decks and take in the sunshine. Moreover, refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. Then, explore Croatia’s finest destinations.
Spend eight unforgettable days cruising the north Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Start in Opatija and end in Split, visiting Pula, Brijuni, Mali Losinj, Vis, Blue Cave, Hvar, and more.
Furthermore, savor delicious cuisine, beautiful islands, and the cleanest seawater.
And then you still have time to explore on your own.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: OPATIJA - PULA (D)
Check-in from 12:00 noon. Meet the crew and enjoy a welcome cocktail. The famous Opatija Riviera is often compared to the French Riviera, enjoy magnificent views en route to Pula. Upon arrival, time at leisure to explore the city that has existed for three thousand years. Settled in the prehistoric era and valued for its strategic location, Pula has been occupied, destroyed, and rebuilt numerous times. The Arena in Pula is the only remaining Roman amphitheater to have four side towers entirely preserved. Return to the vessel for a tasty welcome dinner. Overnight in Pula.
Day 2: PULA – NP BRIJUNI / MALI LOŠINJ (B, L)
Day 3: MALI LOŠINJ – ZADAR (B, L)
Morning cruise towards Zadar, for centuries the capital of Dalmatia and the oldest university town in Croatia. Join a guided tour of the city. Zadar is well known for its rich historical heritage of world importance, visible at every step: the Roman Forum from the 1st century, St Donat church from the 9th century - the most famous medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, mighty city walls with a bow and a representative City Gate from the 16th century, the Museum of ancient glass, over 30 churches in the old town, many palaces and villas, as well as the famous, contemporary Sea Organs and “Greeting to the Sun” light installation. Overnight in the port of Zadar.
Day 4: ZADAR - NP KORNATI / PRIMOŠTEN (B, L, CD)
Day 5: PRIMOŠTEN - VIS (B, L)
Early morning cruise toward the island of Vis, once one of the main Greek colonies in the 4th century BC. As a Yugoslavian army base for a long period, until 1991, Vis was closed and left untouched by the development of tourism for many years. As a result, its culture and architecture are extremely well preserved. Take a walk, enjoy the views and taste some local delicacies at many excellent restaurants and taverns along the promenade. Overnight in Vis.
Day 6: VIS - BIŠEVO (BLUE CAVE) / HVAR / STARI GRAD (B, L)
Before breakfast, cruise towards the small island Biševo for a visit to the famous Blue Cave, a splendorous and unique geomorphological natural wonder. A hypnotizing silver-blue light illuminates the space inside the cave when the sunlight hits the surface of the ocean through a vault on its arched roof and reflects off the seabed (Entrance fee approx. 15 €, to be paid on the spot). The possibility of a cave visit will depend on weather conditions. The cruise continues towards Hvar, an island covered in vibrant and fragrant lavender fields and olive groves. The historic island town is home to the 7th-century fortifications, a Venetian loggia, historic piazzas and the oldest municipal theatre in Europe. Learn more about it on a guided city tour, followed by a bus excursion throughout the island with lunch in a restaurant, to the oldest town in Croatia, Stari Grad! Overnight in Stari Grad.
Day 7: STARI GRAD - BOL / SPLIT (B, L, D)
After breakfast, departure towards the island Brač, to visit the most famous Croatian beach, Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn) – a beautiful, horn-shaped sandy beach that constantly changes shape due to wind, current, and waves. After lunch, as the cruise continues towards Split, enjoy the unbelievable views of the surrounding seas and the amazing Split’s Riviera. Upon arrival, join the guided city tour. A dynamic port city with a medieval Old Town grown out of the 1,700-year-old Diocletian's Palace, Split bustles with modern life amid its ancient Roman setting. Cafés, restaurants, and galleries cram the cobblestone alleyways, the waterfront, and the Marjan peninsula, making Croatia's second-largest city one of the Mediterranean's most compelling. Return to the vessel, for dinner onboard. Overnight in Split.
Day 8: SPLIT (B)
A tasty breakfast before bidding farewell to the crew. Check-out and transfer to the airport. Legend: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner, T – tasting, CD – Captain`s dinner
AC109: Deluxe Cruise along Dalmatian Coast to Istria, Opatija to Split package includes:
- Local transfers in Opatija and transfer from the Split harbor to the Split airport (on the day of arrival and day of departure)
- 7-night cruise in a deluxe superior air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Three-course lunch daily + cheese and salad bar
- Captain's dinner with live entertainment
- A drink with lunch onboard
- Complimentary water
- Complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day
- An abundance of fruit daily
- Professional tour manager
- Visitors' tax & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- Linen change during the week
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Guided walking tours of towns Zadar, Hvar and Split
- National Park Kornati and National Park Brijuni entrance fees
- Museum of Apoxyomenos entrance fee + glass of sparkling wine
- Hvar Island excursion with lunch
- The Cellars of Diocletian's Palace entrance fee
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and / or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar etc.)
- VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 40.- per person per week
- Tips and porterage services
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between May - September
- Double occupancy cabins, Solo traveler with supplement
- prices starting at $2477 per person
- Price and availability subject to change