AC109 Deluxe Cruise on Dalmatian Coast
Relax and let the captain and crew take care of you.
In the mornings, relax on spacious decks and take in the sunshine. Moreover, refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. Then, explore Croatia’s finest destinations.
Spend eight unforgettable days cruising the north Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Start in Opatija and end in Split, visiting Pula, Brijuni, Mali Losinj, Vis, Blue Cave, Hvar, and more.
Furthermore, savor delicious cuisine, beautiful islands, and the cleanest seawater.
And then you still have time to explore on your own.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: OPATIJA - PULA (D)
Day 2: PULA – NP BRIJUNI / MALI LOŠINJ (B, L)
Day 3: MALI LOŠINJ – ZADAR (B, L)
Day 4: ZADAR - NP KORNATI / PRIMOŠTEN (B, L, CD)
Day 5: PRIMOŠTEN - VIS (B, L)
Day 6: VIS - BIŠEVO (BLUE CAVE) / HVAR / STARI GRAD (B, L)
Day 7: STARI GRAD - BOL / SPLIT (B, L, D)
Day 8: SPLIT (B)
- Local transfers in Opatija and transfer from the Split harbor to the Split airport (on the day of arrival and day of departure)
- 7-night cruise in a deluxe superior air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Three-course lunch daily + cheese and salad bar
- Captain's dinner with live entertainment
- A drink with lunch onboard
- Complimentary water
- Complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day
- An abundance of fruit daily
- Professional tour manager
- Visitors' tax & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- Linen change during the week
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Guided walking tours of towns Zadar, Hvar and Split
- National Park Kornati and National Park Brijuni entrance fees
- Museum of Apoxyomenos entrance fee + glass of sparkling wine
- Hvar Island excursion with lunch
- The Cellars of Diocletian's Palace entrance fee
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and / or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar etc.)
- VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 40.- per person per week
- Tips and porterage services
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between May - September
- Double occupancy cabins, Solo traveler with supplement
- prices starting at $2477 per person
- Price and availability subject to change