AC106 Deluxe Cruise – Northern Croatia
Are you ready to cruise along the charming Croatian coastline and islands?
Moreover, you’ll enjoy exciting gastronomical and sightseeing experiences. In addition to Opatija, you’ll visit Opatija, Krk, Rab, Zadar, Kornati, Mali Lošinj, and Cres!
After embarking, just sit back and relax and let the Captain and Crew take care of you.
Furthermore, an 8-day cruise vacation on a deluxe cruise ship is just what the doctor ordered.
Curious what our other clients have said about Adventures Croatia? Read some of their reviews.
Day 1: OPATIJA - KRK (L, T)
Departure at 2 pm with lunch on board. Stop for swimming in the most crystal clear water you may have ever seen. Cruise to Krk and pass tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. Afternoon wine tasting in Vrbnik village with bus transfer from Krk. Overnight in Krk town.
Day 2: KRK - RAB (B, L, T)
After breakfast, cruise towards Rab, known as the “island of love”. On arrival, join a guided tour to visit the imposing stone walls and striking Romanesque church towers, churches, palaces, stone streets, and ancient facades. If weather permits, walk up to Kamenjak hill and watch the magnificent sunset. Overnight in the town of Rab.
Day 3: RAB - ZADAR (B, L)
Morning cruise from Rab towards Zadar, traveling by Pag, an island of the unusual, moon-like landscape. Swim stop on a tiny Maun island. After arrival in Zadar, join the guided tour. Great restaurants line part of the waterfront and the center of town. Famous, contemporary creations are the Zadar Sea Organ, one of a kind in the world (listen to the sound), and “The Greeting to the Sun” light installation. Overnight in Zadar.
Day 4: ZADAR - KORNATI (B, L)
Today, visit the region of the famous Kornati National Park – rich in fish and cultural and historic remains. The Kornati consists of 140 islands and reefs. Inlets of some islands descend steeply into the sea, a hundred meters deep in places, and dramatically razor sharp.
Day 5: KORNATI - MALI LOŠINJ (B, L)
After breakfast and a morning swim, cruise towards Lošinj, known as “the sunshine island” with an abundance of pines, wildflowers, and herbs. Losinj is one of the most popular islands on the northern Adriatic waters for its hidden coves and cool Mediterranean vibe. On arrival to Mali Lošinj, enjoy the guided walking tour, followed by a visit to the Museum of Apoxyomenos. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Day 6: MALI LOŠINJ - CRES (B, L)
Departure for the Cres island after the morning swim. Possible swim stop on island Susak, if weather permits. Alternatively, spend the night in the port of Cres - a typical medieval town with hidden squares and courtyards. Overnight in Cres.
Day 7: CRES - OPATIJA (B, L, CD)
After breakfast, departure towards Opatija. The famous Opatija Riviera is best seen from the sea. Arrive in the late afternoon. Stroll the longest lungomare (seaside promenade) in Croatia and stop in Volosko, a traditional fishing village. On the last night, enjoy captain`s dinner with live entertainment on board. This would be a great time to swap contact details with your new friends and plan your return.
Day 8: OPATIJA (B)
Gather for one final breakfast, followed by goodbyes with all the new friends and the crew before they see you off in the port of Opatija where the transfer to the airports awaits. After breakfast, say goodbye to the crew and hope to see you again.
AC106 Deluxe Cruise Package Includes:
- 7-night cruise in a deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast meals - 4-course lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary
- A drink with lunch
- A liter of water daily
- An abundance of fruit daily
- Coffee and tea all-day
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Captain's dinner with live music
- An additional dinner
- Professional tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns Opatija, Lošinj, Zadar, Rab, and Krk
- Apoxyomenos Museum in Mali Lošinj entrance fee
- National Park Kornati and Nature Park Telašćica entrance fees
- Wine tasting in Vrbnik
- cake tasting
- Visitors' tax & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Airfare, Travel Insurance
- Additional excursions and/or services not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (internet, telephone, mini bar, etc.)
- Tips and porterage services
- Available dates upon request
- Travel between May - October
- Double occupancy cabins, Solo traveler with supplement
- price starting at $2477 per person
- Price and availability subject to change