Adventures Croatia (Exclusive Adventures, Inc.), a Tour Operator-Travel Wholesaler, focused on unique and exclusive travel packages to Croatia and its surrounding countries is looking for local and national opportunity managers for development of Leisure and Business Travel to Croatia and the Balkans.
If you are passionate about travel, have demonstrated success in B2B travel business development and client management, as well as an in-depth knowledge of Croatia and are excited to share this part of the world with Travel Agents and upscale, discriminating travelers, this is an exceptional growth opportunity. In 2014s travel season, only 1.5% of all incoming travelers to Croatia were holding American passports, demonstrating unlimited opportunity for the right individual.
The selected candidates will:
- Support Adventures Croatia in identifying local market opportunities for all travel related products.
- Act as a point of first contact for leisure and business travelers in your market.
- Attend trade fairs and appropriate industry events to build relationships and awareness of Adventures Croatia, its brand, reputation and services.
- Communicate to Adventures Croatia management the needs, wants and interests of travel agencies and direct clients in order to create the ultimate travel packages and ensure a continuous feedback loop from your contacts.
- Assist Adventures Croatia in managing a pipeline of opportunities from origination through closure.
- Have a successful track record of managing a pipeline of leisure and business travel opportunities.
- Looking for an opportunity where only you limit your income earning opportunities.
- Understand the country, culture and dynamics of travel to and in Croatia and the Balkans, the travel business, particularly hotels, excursions and unique experiences.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and any other technology to assist you manage opportunities.
- Have excellent communication skills and can influence the right people at the right level.
- Are reliable and results oriented.
- Are detail oriented, personable and well connected in the travel industry.
- CRM training.
- Sales tools, support and expertise provided, along with an exceptional ground team in Croatia.
- Professional web site.
- Excellent branding and reputation.
- Quality marketing materials focused on integrated marketing campaigns.
- Targeted digital and direct mail marketing campaigns, Google advertising, social media and multi-channel nurturing programs as well as development of luxury travel databases.
We are a fast-paced, performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation. Position affords the opportunity to work flexible hours and from home. Sliding commission structure will be created based upon your earnings potential. Educational trip(s) to Croatia and the region can be earned as well.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your resume to:
Pamela Robinson, Owner and Principal